1. Material and processing (1) Material of drill pipe. […]
1. Material and processing
(1) Material of drill pipe. Nowadays, the market of drilling materials is chaotic, and dishonest merchants are shoddy. The vast majority of users only consider low prices without the ability to distinguish the quality of pipe materials and purchase them randomly. Many users paid high prices to buy sub-material pipes, and plausibly said how good their things are.
(2) Processing quality. Mainly the processing standard, processing buckle type, processing quality, processing precision and so on of the connecting thread.
(3) Heat treatment process. Such as tempering and hardening treatment.
Drill pipes and supporting receivers should choose a manufacturer to ensure uniform standards and achieve the best compatibility. Many users are taken over by Zhang San Drill Pipe and Li Si.
3. On-site use
(1) During the relocation process, handle it with care and not throw it indiscriminately.
(2) Do not use a sledgehammer to strike hard during the process of unscrewing.
(3) If the wear is found to be out of tolerance, it should be replaced immediately.
(4) The drill pipe has a service life and should be replaced as a whole after the service life.
(5) Avoid mixed use of drill pipes that have been scrapped and new drill pipes.
(6) Avoid mixed use of drill pipes of different standards.
4. Drilling technology
(1) Reasonable drill bit and drill tool gradation, maintain reasonable outer ring clearance, use suitable drag reducer, maintain the lubricity of the mud, and reduce the rotation resistance of the drill tool.
(2) Prevent drilling over-diameter and bending of the drill tool, which may cause the drill pipe to break.
(3) Reasonable drilling process parameters, too high WOB and too high speed will easily cause the drill pipe to break.
(4) In the case of complex stratum, rope core drilling should be adopted, and corresponding treatment measures should be adopted, otherwise the drill pipe breakage accidents will continue to occur.
(5) Avoid strong upsetting and twisting during operation.